Who can participate?
Fundraiser Saturdays are designed for local non-profit groups to raise money for uniforms, trips, and other worthy causes. Your school, organization, group, club, church, or charity may participate, and you’ll earn 25% of the presales plus 5-9% of the day’s total sales!
When & where are they offered?
We offer Fundraiser Saturdays at all four of our locations on most Saturdays year-round. Each of our locations will be hosting a different school or organization each Saturday, so there are many chances for many groups to participate.
Check the calendar for available days.
What does Sunset North Car Wash provide?
- ALL the vacuuming, washing, drying, detailing, sales transactions and handling of the cars
- ALL the supplies – just like a regular business day
- One generic street sign or banner inviting the public in for Fundraiser Saturday
Your organization can best profit by making sure we stay busy ALL DAY LONG! The more people that come through and the more services purchased means more money for your organization.
What’s required to participate?
Your group will need to have at least 10 representatives on site from 10:00am to 3:00pm the day of your fundraiser. (We recommend setting two- to three-hour rotating shifts.) Your participants’ enthusiasm and energy go a long way to make these events successful. Happy, smiling faces pull in a lot of cars that might otherwise just drive by. Past participants have found that colorful signs and balloons help to get lots of attention.
Before the fundraiser, your group is required to sell at least $1,000 in presales. Presales allow your supporters to purchase a voucher for a car wash that they can use at any time and at any Sunset North Car Wash location, and your group will still get your percentage of the sale.
On the day of your fundraiser, your participants’ responsibilities will include holding signs, encouraging cars passing by to pull in, and talking to people in the waiting area about your organization.
How do you schedule a Fundraiser Saturday?
- Download the Fundraiser Saturday Information Packet
- Complete all forms. No dates are booked until we receive all forms!
- Send (fax or mail) completed and signed paperwork to:
191 S. Oak Park Blvd, Suite 7
Grover Beach, CA 93433
- Contact Krislyn Bio at (805) 481-0118 or email@example.com after you have sent in all your paperwork to schedule a date